Diana has eleven years experience offering several diverse topics to various organizations.
She is recognized throughout the state of Texas advocating for:
- increased funding for mental health treatment (both public and private providers)
- consulting with Health and Human Service agencies regarding mental health issues and self-determination in recovery-oriented treatment
- the importance of fair and just Mental Health Parity Laws
- training and education for Crisis Intervention Teams (CIT) and Suicide Prevention
- contributing her expertise on Restraint and Seclusion Reduction Techniques to Mental Health Foundations, Legislative mandated workgroups and committees and treatment centers
- writing, editing and publishing articles on Spirituality and Recovery, elimination of stigma and book reviews
- peer and family support
- contributing volunteer time to serve mental health and disability organizations
Email Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on fee structure. Travel and Lodging expenses to be paid by client.
Complete Resume of Diana Kern